- All return claims of any kind must be returned to A&R Motorsports within (10) ten days of receipt of merchandise. If the claim is due to damage or shortage, you must keep the package and packaging for the carrier (UPS or Fed Ex) to inspect. If we do not receive the items in the allotted time period, your package will be refused.
- Each item must be returned in it's new, original, unused, unworn, undamaged condition with no marks on the original packaging, and with all tags, labels, documentation and protective covers intact. The manufacturers will not accept damaged packaging from A&R Motorsports. Damaged packaging may void your return and the item will be shipped back to you at your cost.
- All returns are subject to inspection for damage, misuse, or improper packaging. It is the sole discretion of A&R Motorsports to either provide replacement, issue a credit, or return the item to you.
- In the event of a damaged or defective item A&R Motorsports must be notified within (3) three days of your receipt of the item. Damaged return claims must be returned to A&R Motorsports within (10) ten days of receipt of merchandise. Please include a brief but accurate description of the damage to the item. Damaged items may only be exchanged for the exact item without exception.
- All our manufacturers charge us a 25% restock fee. In turn we must pass these charges on to you, unless item is damaged or the error is the fault of A&R Motorsports.
- If you ordered the wrong item or the apparel you ordered does not fit, exchanges are welcome. Apparel may be exchanged (1) one time for an item of equal value for a $20.00 exchange fee. Shipping charges back to us will be the customer's responsibility. Hard parts may also be exchanged, but for a 25% restock fee and all shipping charges will be the customer's responsibility.
- NO RETURNS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED ON ELECTRICAL PARTS INCLUDING HIDS OR LEDS, BAFFLE KITS, CHEMICALS, MANUALS, OR TOOLS. PARTS UNDER $10.00 ARE ALSO NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN.
- In the event of an item cancellation or item change after the order has been processed, all of the above return policies will apply. These include but are not limited to a 25% restock fee. In most cases the items have already been ordered and shipped from the manufacturer and can not be canceled. Please be sure that you actually want an item before you order it.
- Backordered items maybe canceled without penalty, but all other canceled items on the order will be subject to a restock fee.
- All returns will be shipped back to the customer regular ground regardless of how the initial order was shipped.
- When returning your items please include a copy of the original sales invoice that was packaged with your parts.
Back orders happen from time to time and they are frustrating. Unfortunately, they prevent you from receiving your parts in a timely manner. There is no way around back orders. They are issued from the manufacturers and are worldwide. If for some reason your part is on back order we will give you a call or send you an email with the projected release date. If you decide the wait is too long, we will be happy to cancel the back ordered part at no charge and ship the rest of your order. By canceling a back ordered item you forgo your place in the back order waiting list. We appreciate your patience and will make every effort to ship your order at the earliest opportunity.